Your gift will be put to work right away to help our mission of preserving and protecting archaeological and historic places and artifacts throughout our region. We thank you so very much for your kindness.
- The Grant County Archaeological Society is an independent nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation.
- We respect our supporters' privacy.Your information is used only by us. We do not share information with any other organization.
- PayPal processes our online donations. Once you click on any of the buttons below you will be forwarded to PayPal where you will then enter your secure PayPal, credit, or debit payment information. After payment you will receive an email with further information.
- You may also donate by check, mailed to the Grant County Archaeological Society, PO Box 1713, Silver City, NM 88062, with the form at the bottom of this page.
- If you have questions about the donation process; need to give us further information about your gift; or would like to make your gift by telephone, please call our President, Kyle Meredith, at (575) 538-5706 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also learn more about additional donation options here.
Donating online? Click one or more of the four donation options below to pay, then we will send you a reply email with instructions on completing your donation, following the form shown at the bottom of this page!
The Coinman Grant Awards: Established in 2018, the GCAS's Nancy Coinman Grant Awards recognize and support graduate-level students of anthropology and archaeology. Read the full story here.
The GCAS Education Fund supports local grade-school to undergraduate-level students as they learn about historic and archaeological sites located in their own back yard. Your funds provide everything from basic instructional materials to helping schools cover the costs of buses to and from the Mimbres Culture Heritage Site. We also use these funds for community outreach, offering the general public educational tours and other events.
The GCAS Library (non-circulating) is currently located at the Mimbres Culture Heritage Site. Your support improves access to the Library and pays for necessities ranging from basic office supplies to replacing scientific books that were lost in decades past. Please check out "Our Wish List" on Amazon to get an idea of the kinds of supplies and books that we currently need.
Join the donors whose continued support is helping our Library grow. We would like to especially thank the following individuals for their generous donations:
|Allard & Nadine Bartlett||Patricia A. Gilman, PhD||Paul Minnis, PhD||Gerald Schultz|
|Nancy Coinman, PhD||Margaret Hunt||Ann Owen||Arch Slate|
|Jack Desvaux||Mel & Betty Johnson||Francis Parsons||Robert J. Stokes, PhD|
|Pearl T. Dodds
||Linda Martin||Cal & Barbara Salars
General Donations: our Board of Trustees can direct any unspecified donation to wherever they determine the greatest need is at the time. We thank our donors, Carolyn O'Bagy Davis and Rick and Kathy Brown, for their generous support in this way.
Donating by standard mail? print out and complete the following form and mail it to the GCAS with your check!
Telephone: home Cell
Amount of Gift:
Gift Designated For (Coinman Grant Award? Education Fund? Library? Other?):
If donating by check, please download and print the form in the link below and mail it with your check to:
Grant County Archaeological Society, PO Box 1713, Silver City, NM 88062.