Your gift will be put to work right away to help develop one of the historic buildings at the Mattocks Site/Mimbres Cultural Heritage Site in Mimbres, New Mexico, into the Mimbres Archaeological Research and Education Center. This project furthers our mission of preserving and protecting archaeological and historic places, and educating the public about their importance to our country's heritage. We thank you so much for your support.
- The Grant County Archaeological Society is an independent nonprofit 501(c)(3) corporation.
- We respect our supporters' privacy. Your information is used only by us. We do not share information with any other organization.
- PayPal processes our online donations. Once you click on the button below you will be forwarded to PayPal's secure page where you will enter your PayPal, credit, or debit payment information. After payment you will receive an email with further information.
- You may also donate by check, mailed to the Grant County Archaeological Society, Attn: MAREC, PO Box 1713, Silver City, NM 88062, with the form you can download and print using the link at the bottom of this page.
- If you have questions about the donation process; or need to give us further information about your gift please telephone our GCAS webmaster/librarian, Marianne Smith, at (772) 529-2627 or Email her at email@example.com; or telephone our GCAS educational project archaeologist, Marilyn Markel, at (575) 536-9337 or Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donating online? Click the yellow "Donate" button below to pay, then we will send you a reply email with brief instructions on completing your donation with your contact information!
Donating by standard mail? Click on the blue link below, print out the form, write in your contact information and the amount of your gift, and mail it with your check to the GCAS at:
Grant County Archaeological Society, Attn: MAREC, PO Box 1713, Silver City, NM 88062.