That's less than 2 weeks away, GCAS members. If you're this far into our blog you've passed the announcement of the ASNM Meeting and all the linky goodness it contains for attendees and other interested people. [Image via Mimbres Design, Black Range Station, San Lorenzo NM.]
But wait! That's not all! Extra, exclusive opportunities await GCAS members who have not already volunteered: We need everyone pitch in and make this event a success. You have lots of activities to choose from! Just look at the selections below:
Committees to handle assorted tasks are standing by and happy to include you in the fun. Friendly and experienced guidance will be provided to all. Please sign up for one or more of the following ASAP - like, today would be really great:
- Hospitality - be the face of the GCAS! Welcome attendees; process registrations; prepare swag-bags & visitor information; and more.
- Facilities - join our roadies! Set up, rearrange, and take down tables, chairs, AV equipment, and displays as needed; and more.
- Program - schedule the day's presentations; support the emcees with the proceedings; double-check what the roadies are doing with the AV equipment; arrange displays and posters; and of course, much more.
- Field trip - coordinate attendees and their box lunches with the leaders (already assigned) of each of the 5 field trips we offer;
- Silent Auction - assemble books, art, and other desirable items for an entertaining and memorable fundraising adventure.
Sign up now! and get further details from:
- Marianne Smith via email@example.com, or
- by contacting the GCAS's own ASNM Event Coordinator, Bill Hudson, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by reaching out to our GCAS President, Kyle Meredith, at email@example.com.