If you've scrolled down this far into our blog you will have already passed the announcement of the ASNM Meeting and all the linky goodness it contains for registrants and other interested parties.
But there are extra opportunities offered exclusively to GCAS members: We need everyone in our group to help in various areas to make this event a success and you have lots to choose from! Just look:
Committees to handle assorted tasks are already forming and there is one to suit you best. Friendly and experienced guidance will be provided to all. Please sign up ASAP - like, ASAP - for one or more of the following:
- Hospitality - be the face of the GCAS! Welcome attendees; process registrations; prepare swag-bags & visitor information; and more.
- Facilities - be a roadie! Set up, rearrange, and take down tables, chairs, AV equipment, and displays as needed; and more.
- Program - schedule the day's presentations; support the emcees with the proceedings; double-check what the roadies are doing with the AV equipment; arrange displays and posters; and of course, more.
- Field trip - coordinate attendees and their box lunches with the leaders (already assigned) of each of the 5 field trips we offer;
- Silent Auction - assemble books, art, and other desirable items for a fundraising adventure.
Sign up now! and get further details from:
- Marianne Smith via firstname.lastname@example.org, or
- by contacting the GCAS's own ASNM Event Coordinator, Bill Hudson, at email@example.com, or
- by reaching out to our GCAS President, Kyle Meredith, at firstname.lastname@example.org.